During this healthcare crisis our office remains open and we are taking recommended precautions for our staff and clients, offering telephone or video conferences for meetings.
Divorce Attorneys Serving Columbus, OH & Surrounding Area
As Columbus divorce attorneys we are dedicated to helping couples who are considering the option of terminating their marriage. We know that this is a difficult time for you and there are processes, such as the Collaborative Family Law Process, that can help you manage the emotional, legal and financial issues that you will face. As your divorce attorney we can also help you with mediation, negotiation and litigation. It all starts with knowing you options.
How can we help you?
Please call us at 614-538-2901 to schedule your consultation. We offer extended office hours from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- We can help you if you or your spouse are considering terminating your marriage. You need to be aware of the options available to you. As your divorce attorney we can help you choose a divorce process that best fits you situation whether it is Collaborative Divorce, mediation, or litigation.
- Collaborative Law vs Litigation (This is the button that links to the infograph)
- We can help you with custody issues. More and more unmarried couples are choosing to have children. We can help you navigate the issues that you will face, such as custody, shared parenting, visitation and child support.
- We can help you with your estate planning. We can prepare Wills and trusts to meet your goals in allocating the assets in your estate.
- We can help you with an adoption or surrogacy. If you are planning on adopting a child or being a surrogate for someone you need to know your rights and responsibilities as well as the legal process involved.
- We can help you with premarital agreements. If you are getting married or re-married, you may be interested in protecting your assets. A premarital agreement can do that if done correctly and we can assist you.
- We can help you with cohabitation or "living together" agreements. If you are buying a home with your partner or significant other, or just planning on living together, you should protect your investment and create a financial understanding for the sharing of expenses and what will happen if the relationship ends.
Our family law attorneys Elaine S. Buck
and Jeffrey D. Fish
strive to obtain the best possible outcome for clients in the areas of child custody or shared parenting, child support, spousal support, property division, adoption, and surrogacy. cese same issues. Please feel free to explore our practice areas for more information about the services we offer.
Our attorneys practice primarily in Columbus, Upper Arlington, Dublin, Worthington, Grandview, Hilliard, Bexley, New Albany, Westerville, Gahanna, Pickerington - in Franklin County and surrounding counties including Union, Madison, Delaware, Licking, Fairfield and Pickaway. With respect to our Collaborative Law and adoption work we work throughout the state of Ohio.
Columbus Ohio Divorce Attorneys, Elaine S. Buck and Jeffrey D. Fish are certified specialists in Family Relations Law and have over 48 years of combined experience in Columbus, Ohio. Both attorneys are also rated as Super Attorneys. Our family lawyers are uniquely qualified to provide individuals with their comprehensive expertise in family law including collaborative family law and mediation; legal separation, dissolution or divorce; child custody/visitation; adoption and surrogacy.