Contact Us Today
- Hilliard Collaborative Divorce Attorney Jeff Fish Provides Options to the old “Expensive Contested Divorce” Model
- Columbus Divorce Attorney Jeffrey Fish is Committed to Helping Divorcing Couples to Find a Better Way
- Collaborative Divorce in Columbus Keeps Overall Costs Down While Moving the Process Forward
Columbus Ohio Family Attorneys
Comprehensive Divorce, Child Custody and Family Law Attorneys
White & Fish, L.P.A., Inc., is an AV Rated* law firm, under Martindale-Hubbell’s review system. The firm is comprised of two attorneys with over 65 years of combined experience. Our Columbus, Ohio, attorneys strive to meet the diverse legal needs of individuals and families throughout the Columbus and Central Ohio area. They are uniquely qualified to provide individuals with their comprehensive expertise in divorce, child custody & visitation and family law issues.
If you have a legal concern involving divorce, dissolution, child custody & visitation or family law, contact us today at (614) 485-9300 to schedule your consultation. We offer extended office hours from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Feel free to explore our practice areas for more information about the services we offer.
- Our family law practice addresses the varied needs of people in family relations matters such as antenuptial agreements, or those experiencing or seeking the termination of their marriage through divorce, dissolution, support, custody or shared parenting, and other questions regarding parental rights and responsibilities. Through our dissolution and collaborative divorce or family law process services, we offer alternatives to traditional divorce litigation for a marriage termination. As an Upper Arlington, Hilliard, Grandview and Columbus area divorce, dissolution and collaborative family law process (or “collaborative divorce”) attorney, Jeffrey D. Fish strives to obtain the best possible outcome for clients in the areas of property division, child custody or shared parenting, child support, spousal support (alimony) and other issues that must be decided. We also welcome non-married, traditional or non-traditional parents and couples who share many of these same issues.
- Our probate practice can assist in preparing wills and trusts, probating an estate including litigation, if necessary, as well as creating guardianships and conservatorships.
Contact Our Columbus, Hilliard and Upper Arlington Divorce and Family Law Lawyers
To schedule a consultation with an attorney, contact us today. We look forward to hearing from you.
*CV, BV and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies.
Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the Judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell Ratings fall into two categories − legal ability and general ethical standards.