Columbus, Ohio, Divorce, Dissolution Attorneys
At White & Fish, L.P.A., Inc., we take great pride in the exceptional, personal service we give to each of our clients in the areas of bankruptcy, family law, collaborative divorce, business law, probate and collections.
Comprehensive Legal Services
White & Fish, L.P.A., Inc., is an AV Rated* law firm, under Martindale-Hubbell's review system. The firm is comprised of two attorneys with over 65 years of combined experience. Our Columbus, Ohio, attorneys strive to meet the diverse legal needs of individuals and families throughout the Columbus and Central Ohio area. They are uniquely qualified to provide individuals with their comprehensive expertise in both bankruptcy and family law issues.
If you have a legal concern involving bankruptcy, family law, business law or probate, contact us today at (614) 429-1932 to schedule your consultation. You may also fill out a contact form and someone from our firm will be in touch with you promptly. We offer extended office hours from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Feel free to explore our practice areas for more information about the services we offer.
- Our bankruptcy practice helps people and businesses get back on track financially through Chapter 7, Chapter 11, Chapter 12 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy filings and business workouts.
- Our family law practice addresses the varied needs of people in family relations matters such as antenuptial agreements, or those experiencing or seeking the termination of their marriage, support, custody or shared parenting, and other questions regarding parental rights and responsibilities. Through our dissolution and collaborative family law process services, we offer alternatives to traditional divorce litigation for a marriage termination. As a Columbus and Central Ohio divorce, dissolution and collaborative family law process (or "collaborative divorce") attorney, Jeffrey D. Fish strives to obtain the best possible outcome for clients in the areas of property division, child custody or shared parenting, child support, spousal support (alimony) and other issues that must be decided. We also welcome non-married, traditional or non-traditional parents and couples who share many of these same issues.
- Our business law practice handles matters such as business formation, LLC's, partnerships, litigation and employment law.
- Our probate practice can assist in preparing wills and trusts, probating an estate including litigation, if necessary, as well as creating guardianships and conservatorships.
- Our general civil litigation practice can assist in prosecuting or defending law suits in many areas of the law, including personal injury, probate, and business matters. We pride ourselves on our success in unusual cases.
Contact Our Franklin County Bankruptcy Lawyers
To schedule a consultation with an attorney, contact our Columbus, Ohio, office today. We look forward to hearing from you.
*CV, BV and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies.
Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the Judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell Ratings fall into two categories − legal ability and general ethical standards.